Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Standby... preparing to update



Hey there team. Things have already piled back up on the Blogger, and after a Sunday- Monday combo, plus the game from Thursday last week, I'm three games behind. Crap!


So here's the deal. Since I like my job, I'm going to be tied up most of the day, but I'll have game stories on all three plus upcoming action within the next day (24hrs).

The fast and dirty is this.

Win on Thursday 7-2! Loss on Sunday 6-1. Win on Monday 2-1!


Now. The Blogger did not attend the Thursday win 7pm Suds vs. D-Minus... and I don't have a single game story or even a quote to run on other than the one line from winning goalkeep MKilroy. If you skated last thursday and remember anything that happend... send me an email... please.


Looks like i've already got a game story from last night so we are going to be ok there... and if my own memory serves me (iffy) I can scrape something together from Sunday.


Thanks for your patience... and don't forget to email me with anything you'd like to contribute.

No comments: