Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St.Patty's Recovery... standby...

Schlitz (24) vs Clinic
Dedham 9:20pm
Tuesday March 17th

Cadavers (24) vs Lobsters
Dedham 10:30pm
Tuesday March 17th


Standby readers... the blogger may need medical assistance... iJosh even chimed in with a few kind words but I haven't been able to pull it together yet... something to do with the combined affect of skating two games back to back, then the whole "have a few 'cuz its St.Patrick's Day"... and uh... I'm going to bed. Watch this space for game stories soon.
The short of it is... there were LOTS of dropouts. Just 10 (almost 9) for the early game. Then a fresh 6 for the nightcap against the Shellfish. It, ah... didn't go so well. So I'm taking my aching... everything, and calling it a day.
What's that you say? Oh... yes, must have slipped my mind. 4-4 first game... 2-7 second.

No comments: